Posted by Lucy
Derek Long, on the right, of End of the Road Hunts give last minute instructions to a group of hunters before taking to the field Saturday, Oct. 20. Long stated his group of eight hunters had their limit in an hour and a half. With temperatures in the 70s, the group took several water breaks during the hunt.
- Lyman Grads proclaim their accomplishment
- Teachers receive raise
- Prairie Futures program guides nontraditional students to nursing degree
- Highway Patrol to Conduct “Move Over” Campaign Friday
- Burglar hits county
- Deadline to file for school board is Friday
- May Day Flowers
- Herald and SUN recognized at Association Convention
- Murder suspect sited in Lyman County, apprehended in Wyoming
- Forum introduces Republican candidates for commission
- Foundation awards $22,000 in 2016.
- 29th annual Band Dinners