NewsMarch 06 2013
The Kennebec clinic board has recently received a signed agreement from Avera to operate a clinic in the town of Kennebec. The board has called for a community meeting Thursday, March 7 at 8:00 PM at the Community Center to update the public on the status of the clinic.
The board was waiting to receive an agreement before requesting a building from the Durfee Prison at Springfield.
Members of the clinic advisory board appointed by the Kennebec Town Board include; DJ Mertens, Steve Koch, Rod Bowar, Betty Jean Mertens, Herb Sundall, and Jim Schaefer. Representing the town of Kennebec is town board member Eugene Mertens.
- Ground broken for the Wheat Growers fertilizer plant
- Greater Lyman Foundation works toward challenge
- A Season of Giving
- Local Food Pantry partners with Feeding South Dakota
- Senior meal program to end in Lyman County due to declining numbers
- Former students rebut CNN’s accusations against St. Joseph’s Indian School
- Transportation Secretary visits South Dakota rail rehab project
- National Gas Average Nears Four-Year Low
- Schaefer re-elected to third term in House
- Growing rural communities