NewsApril 10 2013
PIERRE, S.D.- South Dakota Department of Transportation officials announce Interstate 90 between Mitchell and Sioux Falls is now open.
Interstate 90 between Mitchell and Rapid City remains closed until further notice.
Motorists are reminded that highways across South Dakota are snow-packed, ice-covered and slippery. Much of the driving surface between Mitchell and Sioux Falls on I-90 is extremely slippery, and motorists are urged to reduce speed as conditions require. There are also areas of blowing and drifting snow and travelers are being asked to drive with extreme caution.
Clean-up work continues. Travelers are reminded to give snowplows plenty of room to work.
Travelers are encouraged to visit www.safetravelusa.com/sd or call 511 to check the latest road conditions and travel advisories.
- Back to school
- New staff members join Lyman District
- Lyman County 4H Achievement Days
- County dedicates Roland L. Dolly Recreation Trail
- Shopping the Market
- Kennebec to celebrate Lake Byre Day
- Lyman County museum shows off new sign
- Society to hold rededication of Pioneer Museum
- Lyman grads return for alumni
- Lyman grads return for reunion
- Railroad bridge work starts
- Lyman School reunion Saturday at clubhouse