NewsApril 10 2013
PIERRE, S.D.- South Dakota Department of Transportation officials announce Interstate 90 between Mitchell and Sioux Falls is now open.
Interstate 90 between Mitchell and Rapid City remains closed until further notice.
Motorists are reminded that highways across South Dakota are snow-packed, ice-covered and slippery. Much of the driving surface between Mitchell and Sioux Falls on I-90 is extremely slippery, and motorists are urged to reduce speed as conditions require. There are also areas of blowing and drifting snow and travelers are being asked to drive with extreme caution.
Clean-up work continues. Travelers are reminded to give snowplows plenty of room to work.
Travelers are encouraged to visit www.safetravelusa.com/sd or call 511 to check the latest road conditions and travel advisories.
- Concrete pour to start at elevator next week
- Homecoming set for Friday, October 9th
- Volunteers help make XC meet a success
- City-wide clean up set for Saturday, Sept. 26
- Rail being pedaled out
- Council votes to advertise for City Bar and liquor license bids with two options
- Presho City Bar remains closed
- Enrollment down at Lyman
- Woking over the edge
- Pheasant numbers continue to improve in 2015
- Back to school
- New staff members join Lyman District