NewsApril 10 2013
PIERRE, S.D.- South Dakota Department of Transportation officials announce Interstate 90 between Mitchell and Sioux Falls is now open.
Interstate 90 between Mitchell and Rapid City remains closed until further notice.
Motorists are reminded that highways across South Dakota are snow-packed, ice-covered and slippery. Much of the driving surface between Mitchell and Sioux Falls on I-90 is extremely slippery, and motorists are urged to reduce speed as conditions require. There are also areas of blowing and drifting snow and travelers are being asked to drive with extreme caution.
Clean-up work continues. Travelers are reminded to give snowplows plenty of room to work.
Travelers are encouraged to visit www.safetravelusa.com/sd or call 511 to check the latest road conditions and travel advisories.
- Sprenger named Friend of 4-H
- Win Chamber Bucks at Holiday Open House in Presho
- Raiders return from State B with 8th place
- Lyman Volleyball team plays today at State B Tournament in Huron
- Lyman hosts Veterans Day Program
- Lyman wins Region 7B
- Lyman County Unofficial Election Results
- Kennebec Residents asked for access to property
- Trunk or Treat in Presho
- Lyman County Pheasants Forever Chapter holds banquet
- Hunters average two birds in Lyman Co. during opener