NewsMay 14 2013
NOTICE OF BIDS
Notice is hereby given that the Lyman County Commissioners will call for bids June 4, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. in the conference room at the Lyman County Courthouse in Kennebec, SD for COURTHOUSE CONCRETE PARKING LOT (WEST).
All bids are to be filed with the Lyman County Auditor, PO Box 38, Kennebec SD 57544, on or before the specified date and hour set for the opening and should be marked “PARKING LOT BID”.
Specifications and necessary bidding blanks may be obtained from the Lyman County Auditor by calling 605-869-2247. Proof of insurance is required.
The Lyman County Commissioners reserve the right to accept or reject any or all bids and waive any formality therein.
Dated this 3rd day of May, 2013.
Lyman County Auditor
- Hunting begins
- Pheasants make a come back
- Wheat Growers Kennebec facility groundbreaking set for October 15
- 1971 West Lyman football team inducted into Hall of Fame
- Presho woman gives state $10,000 for new rail line
- New art in Vivian
- Kennebec to expand, upgrade waterwaste system
- Wheat Growers Announces Kennebec Site for Grain/Agronomy Facility
- Raiders host Cross Country meet
- Committee to study possible restructuring of Lyman School
- Raider colors on parade
- Lutherans observe 100 years in Presho