• Vivian 9:30 am
Community Hall followed by service at the cemetery.
• Presho 11:00 am
at the Lyman County Historical Museum, followed by potluck dinner with the meat and buns along with drinks and utensils furnished by the Auxiliary. Pastor Jeff Swanson will speak at Vivian and Presho.
Volunteers need to raise flags at 8 am Monday morning, and also distribute cemetery flags Sunday evening.
• Reliance 9:00 am
at the Legion Hall followed by service at the cemetery.
• Kennebec 11 am
at the gym followed by a service at the cemetery and potluck dinner, drinks, plates and silverware provided, at the gym following services. Father Gary Oreshoski from Christ the King Catholic Church in Presho will be the featured speaker.
- Lyman wins in first round playoff game against Stanley Co.
- Lyman to host openning round of football playoffs
- Hunting begins
- Pheasants make a come back
- Wheat Growers Kennebec facility groundbreaking set for October 15
- 1971 West Lyman football team inducted into Hall of Fame
- Presho woman gives state $10,000 for new rail line
- New art in Vivian
- Kennebec to expand, upgrade waterwaste system
- Wheat Growers Announces Kennebec Site for Grain/Agronomy Facility
- Raiders host Cross Country meet
- Committee to study possible restructuring of Lyman School