NewsMay 29 2013
The Lyman County Historical Society’s Pioneer Museum at Presho opened this week for the summer season.
The museum will be open from 5:00 to 8:00 PM on Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday; and 9:00 am to 1:30 PM on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday until Labor Day.
Co-curators Gloria Johnson and Shannon Groth will oversee several part time employees at the museum this summer.
Volunteers are always needed and welcome to great visitors, dust, or water outdoor flowers. Contact Gloria or Shannon if you’re interested in volunteering your time at the Lyman County Museum.
- Market features sunflower blooms and more
- Kennebec to celebrate Lake Byre; DayTriathlon set for Saturday
- Pool season comes to an end
- Hoping for a favorable nod from the judge
- Reminiscing at school reunions
- New Lutheran pastor arrives in Presho.
- Lyman and Presho alumni meet this weekend
- School board welcomes new superintendent
- Celebrating Independence, Statehood Vivian style
- Wheat Growers ready to build when rail rehab is announced
- Scavenger's journey to Presho for a bargain
- Wheat Growers hosting patron meetings concerning future expansion