PIERRE, S.D.- The South Dakota Law Enforcement Training Academy graduated 33 officers from across the state Friday, May 31.
Dusty Abrahamson of the Lyman County Sheriff’s Office was among the graduating class. South Dakota Attorney General Marty Jackley presented certificates to the graduates.
All graduates of the basic course must complete a 13 week program. The basic certification course is overseen by the South Dakota Law Enforcement Training Academy under the office of the Attorney General. "Congratulations to the graduating class for receiving their law enforcement certificate. On behalf of the law enforcement community and the people of the State of South Dakota, I thank you for your dedication to public service," said Attorney General Marty Jackley.
- Lyman HS band performs for crowd
- Climate update predicts wetter than average April
- Three seats on board up for election
- Student Council raises money for Children’s Miracle Network
- Garnos inducted into Hall of Fame
- Presho takes second at amateur tournament
- Presho’s 25th Farm & Home Show a success
- Presho and Reliance to hold city elections
- Lyman Seniors serve as pages
- Annual Farm & Home Show set for Saturday
- Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in Presho March 18
- Manger fundraiser a success