PIERRE, S.D.- The South Dakota Law Enforcement Training Academy graduated 33 officers from across the state Friday, May 31.
Dusty Abrahamson of the Lyman County Sheriff’s Office was among the graduating class. South Dakota Attorney General Marty Jackley presented certificates to the graduates.
All graduates of the basic course must complete a 13 week program. The basic certification course is overseen by the South Dakota Law Enforcement Training Academy under the office of the Attorney General. "Congratulations to the graduating class for receiving their law enforcement certificate. On behalf of the law enforcement community and the people of the State of South Dakota, I thank you for your dedication to public service," said Attorney General Marty Jackley.
- A night in Old Hollywood
- GLF Annual Spring Event set for May 9th
- Lyman’s Prom is April 18
- Kennebec Town Board election results
- Presho City Election results
- Look what I found
- Nominating petitions for Lyman School election now available
- Easter Sunrise Service location changed
- Inured Highway Patrol Trooper returns to work
- No April Fool's Joke
- Successfull Shamrock Shuffle