Incumbents win three seats on Lyman School Board
Three school board incumbents won re-election to the Lyman School board in the school election Tuesday, June 18.
Kenny Hamer, Kennebec, was the top vote getter with 268 votes, Jodi Smith, Vivian, received 264, and Jamie Griffith 177 votes. Dixie Erikson received 142 votes, followed by Teresa Hanson with 113 votes and Susan Thomas 68.
See next week (June 26th) Lyman County Herald for more details.
- Wheat Growers Kennebec facility groundbreaking set for October 15
- 1971 West Lyman football team inducted into Hall of Fame
- Presho woman gives state $10,000 for new rail line
- New art in Vivian
- Kennebec to expand, upgrade waterwaste system
- Wheat Growers Announces Kennebec Site for Grain/Agronomy Facility
- Raiders host Cross Country meet
- Committee to study possible restructuring of Lyman School
- Raider colors on parade
- Lutherans observe 100 years in Presho
- Rails to the Future Applauds Receipt of $13 Million TIGER Grant to Build Railroad to Presho
- Homecoming King and Queen Crowned