NewsJune 19 2013
PIERRE, S.D. – The South Dakota Department of Transportation would like to remind landowners that mowing of the right of way may not begin east of the Missouri River before July 10.
Mowing of the right of way in Gregory, Lyman and Tripp counties could begin on June 15.
If a person who is not the abutting landowner wishes to mow the interstate highway right of way, he must apply for a permit and include a waiver signed by the abutting landowner.
Contact information for the region engineer is available on the DOT website at http://sddot.com/contact/
The Permit to Occupy the Right of Way application is located on the DOT website at http://sddot.com/resources/forms/
The department may mow medians and areas within the rights of way prior to July 10 to control noxious weeds and provide increased safety to the traveling public.
- Lyman to host openning round of football playoffs
- Hunting begins
- Pheasants make a come back
- Wheat Growers Kennebec facility groundbreaking set for October 15
- 1971 West Lyman football team inducted into Hall of Fame
- Presho woman gives state $10,000 for new rail line
- New art in Vivian
- Kennebec to expand, upgrade waterwaste system
- Wheat Growers Announces Kennebec Site for Grain/Agronomy Facility
- Raiders host Cross Country meet
- Committee to study possible restructuring of Lyman School
- Raider colors on parade