A special meeting of the Lyman School board of education was held Tuesday, July 2 to address the resignation of Middle School principal Julie Eppard.
Mrs. Eppard submitted a letter of resignation to the school board upon being offered an administration position at Chester, South Dakota.
According to superintendent Doug Eppard, during the meeting the board will vote to accept Mrs. Eppard’s resignation and dissolve her current contract which was renewed for two years at a meeting earlier this year.
see next week’s issue for more details of the special board meeting.
- Lyman HS band performs for crowd
- Climate update predicts wetter than average April
- Three seats on board up for election
- Student Council raises money for Children’s Miracle Network
- Garnos inducted into Hall of Fame
- Presho takes second at amateur tournament
- Presho’s 25th Farm & Home Show a success
- Presho and Reliance to hold city elections
- Lyman Seniors serve as pages
- Annual Farm & Home Show set for Saturday
- Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in Presho March 18
- Manger fundraiser a success