A special meeting of the Lyman School board of education was held Tuesday, July 2 to address the resignation of Middle School principal Julie Eppard.
Mrs. Eppard submitted a letter of resignation to the school board upon being offered an administration position at Chester, South Dakota.
According to superintendent Doug Eppard, during the meeting the board will vote to accept Mrs. Eppard’s resignation and dissolve her current contract which was renewed for two years at a meeting earlier this year.
see next week’s issue for more details of the special board meeting.
- Fall sports back in action
- Kennebec to celebrate Lake Byre Day
- Presho Firefighters receive Grain Bin Rescue equipment and training
- Lyman County ACS Survivor celebration event
- Swimming season comes to an end
- County completes rural development analysis
- Swinson named PHS Distinguished Alumni
- Greater Lyman Foundation continues to grow
- Lyman County law enforcement officers recognized
- Presho’s Sidewalk Project presented to public
- Lyman Alumni Reunion set for July 30
- New members seated on School Board