Lyman County 4-H youth will exhibit their indoor and outdoor livestock projects at Lyman County Achievement Days August 1 and 2 at the 4-H Barn and gym at Kennebec.
All 4-H and open class exhibits may be entered between 4 PM and 6 PM Thursday.
Anyone is welcome to exhibit in the open class. Contact the Extension office at the Lyman County Courthouse if you have any questions.
Check inside your Herald today for a complete schedule of Achievement Days times and events.
- Lyman County law enforcement officers recognized
- Presho’s Sidewalk Project presented to public
- Lyman Alumni Reunion set for July 30
- New members seated on School Board
- Deer Camp available for first time Youth Deer Hunters
- Railraod crossings being replaced along DSR
- DIY for the 4th of July
- Slow down, kids at play
- “Knee high by the 4th of July”
- Vivian to host local 4th of July Celebration
- Unofficial School Board election results