Public invited to attend Lyman County 4-H Achievement Days
Lyman County 4-H Achievement Days will be held Thursday and Friday, August 1 and 2 at the 4-H Barn and gym at Kennebec. A complete schedule of events was inserted in last week’s Lyman County Herald.
All 4-H and open class exhibits may be entered between 4 PM and 6 PM Thursday.
Anyone is welcome to exhibit in the open class. Contact the Extension office at the Lyman County Courthouse if you have any questions.
The dog show, the first of the animal shows, will be Friday at 4 PM at the 4-H barn, followed by a burger cook-off at 5:30 PM.
The competition heats up on Friday starting at 9:30 AM with the dog show, followed by the poultry, cat and rabbit show.
The gym opens at 10:00 AM for public viewing of indoor projects. Bingo, sponsored by the Busy Bee club of Kennebec will be played at the gym from 10:00 am to noon.
- Girls State candidates announced
- April 20 climate update cool start to May 2017
- Look at all the pretty eggs
- Sprenger re-elected as Presho Mayor
- Underwater Paradise
- Election results are in
- Town Roundup
- A Wild time at Reliance Fire Hall
- South Dakota All-State Band performs
- Meet the candidates
- Lyman HS band performs for crowd
- Climate update predicts wetter than average April