Woman travels from Norway for 25th high school reunion
Hanne Gustavson, Norway, class of 1988, traveled the longest distance to attend the Lyman alumni reunion held at the Middle School gym in Kennebec Saturday, July 27. Hanne was an exchange student during the 1987-88 school year and lived with host parents Pastor Paul and Minette Johnson, Presho. Also pictured classmates Sherry Lulf (left) and Dale Lulf, and Don Hupp.
- Lyman Grads proclaim their accomplishment
- Teachers receive raise
- Prairie Futures program guides nontraditional students to nursing degree
- Highway Patrol to Conduct “Move Over” Campaign Friday
- Burglar hits county
- Deadline to file for school board is Friday
- May Day Flowers
- Herald and SUN recognized at Association Convention
- Murder suspect sited in Lyman County, apprehended in Wyoming
- Forum introduces Republican candidates for commission
- Foundation awards $22,000 in 2016.
- 29th annual Band Dinners