Woman travels from Norway for 25th high school reunion
Hanne Gustavson, Norway, class of 1988, traveled the longest distance to attend the Lyman alumni reunion held at the Middle School gym in Kennebec Saturday, July 27. Hanne was an exchange student during the 1987-88 school year and lived with host parents Pastor Paul and Minette Johnson, Presho. Also pictured classmates Sherry Lulf (left) and Dale Lulf, and Don Hupp.
- Booster Club hosts kick off
- Market features sunflower blooms and more
- Kennebec to celebrate Lake Byre; DayTriathlon set for Saturday
- Pool season comes to an end
- Hoping for a favorable nod from the judge
- Reminiscing at school reunions
- New Lutheran pastor arrives in Presho.
- Lyman and Presho alumni meet this weekend
- School board welcomes new superintendent
- Celebrating Independence, Statehood Vivian style
- Wheat Growers ready to build when rail rehab is announced
- Scavenger's journey to Presho for a bargain