Saturday rain delays golf tournament
The Medicine Creek Golf Course Couples Tournament held Saturday at the golf course was delayed for approximately 90 minutes due to rain showers moving through the area.
The alternating shot tournament consisted of 12 teams of two.
Winning the first flight was the husband and wife team of Jen and Jed McNaughton followed by Eric and Andrea Diehm in second place, and Ryan Husman and Lorlen Caslin in third.
The second flight winners were Rod Cleveland and Angela Ehlers followed by Blaine and Cami Bacon in second, and Nelson and Tracy Brakke in third.
Pin prizes were donated anonymously as were golf balls, wine, Medicine Creek Golf Course tees, and money. Prize winners are: Eric Diehm - Longest drive for men on hole 1. Rod Cleveland - Closest in one on hole 3. Ronnie Schweitzer - Closest in two on hole 4. Dean Reumann - Longest putt on hole 5: Rod Cleveland - Longest putt on hole 7. Blaine Bacon - Closest in one on hole 8. And, Heidi McClanahan - Longest drive for women on hole 9.
- Unofficial School Board election results
- Get ready to Scavenge
- Flag Day in Presho
- Move to eliminate health insurance dies on floor
- Lyman County, Primary Election Unofficial Results
- Wheat Growers to host open house at new load out facility at Kennebec
- Honoring those who gave the supreme sacrifice
- Primary Election set for Tuesday, June 7
- Lyman Grads proclaim their accomplishment
- Teachers receive raise
- Prairie Futures program guides nontraditional students to nursing degree
- Highway Patrol to Conduct “Move Over” Campaign Friday