Saturday rain delays golf tournament
The Medicine Creek Golf Course Couples Tournament held Saturday at the golf course was delayed for approximately 90 minutes due to rain showers moving through the area.
The alternating shot tournament consisted of 12 teams of two.
Winning the first flight was the husband and wife team of Jen and Jed McNaughton followed by Eric and Andrea Diehm in second place, and Ryan Husman and Lorlen Caslin in third.
The second flight winners were Rod Cleveland and Angela Ehlers followed by Blaine and Cami Bacon in second, and Nelson and Tracy Brakke in third.
Pin prizes were donated anonymously as were golf balls, wine, Medicine Creek Golf Course tees, and money. Prize winners are: Eric Diehm - Longest drive for men on hole 1. Rod Cleveland - Closest in one on hole 3. Ronnie Schweitzer - Closest in two on hole 4. Dean Reumann - Longest putt on hole 5: Rod Cleveland - Longest putt on hole 7. Blaine Bacon - Closest in one on hole 8. And, Heidi McClanahan - Longest drive for women on hole 9.
- Lyman wins in first round playoff game against Stanley Co.
- Lyman to host openning round of football playoffs
- Hunting begins
- Pheasants make a come back
- Wheat Growers Kennebec facility groundbreaking set for October 15
- 1971 West Lyman football team inducted into Hall of Fame
- Presho woman gives state $10,000 for new rail line
- New art in Vivian
- Kennebec to expand, upgrade waterwaste system
- Wheat Growers Announces Kennebec Site for Grain/Agronomy Facility
- Raiders host Cross Country meet
- Committee to study possible restructuring of Lyman School