2013 Homecoming Royalty and Court
Center King Harley Hoogendoorn and Queen Baily Lulf will reign over the 2013 Homecoming activities at Lyman this week. Court members include, standing l-r; candidates Kolayapi Goodface, Jordon Jessop, Hoogendoorn, Lulf, Anna Flitner and Caroline Perry. Seated, l-r; messengers Carter Erikson and Jimmy Biggers and crown bearers Samantha Borah and Justice Zirpel.
Homecoming Week kicks off Monday night at Lyman
Monday Lyman School kicked off the annual week long homecoming celebration with coronation at the gym in Presho.
Harley Hoogendoorn was selected as king and Bailey Lulf as queen.
The Lady Raiders Volleyball team took on South Central at 6:30 pm and earned a victory winning 3-0.
The burning of the letters followed the game.
Wednesday is class color day. Thursday the cross country team competes at Chamberlain, and the girls powder puff football game is at 6:30 pm at the football field, followed by the boys volleyball game at the gym at approximately 8:00 pm.
Friday is red, black & white day.
An all school pep rally will be held at the gym in Presho at 1:00 pm and the parade down Main Street starts at 2:00 pm.
The Raiders football team takes on Wall Friday night with a 7 PM kick off at the sports complex in Presho.
The Lyman Booster Club will host a tail gate at the complex from 5:30 to 6:30 pm.
- Scavenging through the county
- WCE Cooperative finishes up repairs after weekend storms
- High winds damage structures,
- North Central Farmers Elevator and South Dakota Wheat Growers Member-Owners Vote No on Unification
- Lyman School Board Election results
- Construction at new elevator site stays on schedule
- What's new at the museum
- Local Lions Club projects recognized
- Lyman reunion moves to Clubhouse
- Remebering those who gave all
- Presho HS reunion set