Members of the Lyman Student Council, dressed in pink for breast cancer awareness, registered 270 people for the first Glow Run on Sunday evening at the Lyman football field. Proceeds from the event were donated to Carol Eriksen, Presho, an employee at Lyman School, who is currently undergoing breast cancer treatment.
- Hunters average two birds in Lyman Co. during opener
- National Fire Prevention Week, October 9-15
- Hoops for Coop
- Lyman Celebrates Homecoming
- Fall Harvest Underway
- LHS to crown King & Queen Monday, Sept. 26
- Lyman PF Chapter plans Banquet
- Kennebec hosts Rodeo for Cowboys and Cowgirls, age 4 to 18
- GLF Update: "The Miller Challenge"
- Pheasant survey indicates Lyman County routes among highest in state
- Court rules on County State’s election
- Enrollment up at the start of the new year