Members of the Lyman Student Council, dressed in pink for breast cancer awareness, registered 270 people for the first Glow Run on Sunday evening at the Lyman football field. Proceeds from the event were donated to Carol Eriksen, Presho, an employee at Lyman School, who is currently undergoing breast cancer treatment.
- Lyman wins in first round playoff game against Stanley Co.
- Lyman to host openning round of football playoffs
- Hunting begins
- Pheasants make a come back
- Wheat Growers Kennebec facility groundbreaking set for October 15
- 1971 West Lyman football team inducted into Hall of Fame
- Presho woman gives state $10,000 for new rail line
- New art in Vivian
- Kennebec to expand, upgrade waterwaste system
- Wheat Growers Announces Kennebec Site for Grain/Agronomy Facility
- Raiders host Cross Country meet
- Committee to study possible restructuring of Lyman School