Members of the Lyman Student Council, dressed in pink for breast cancer awareness, registered 270 people for the first Glow Run on Sunday evening at the Lyman football field. Proceeds from the event were donated to Carol Eriksen, Presho, an employee at Lyman School, who is currently undergoing breast cancer treatment.
- Prairie Futures program guides nontraditional students to nursing degree
- Highway Patrol to Conduct “Move Over” Campaign Friday
- Burglar hits county
- Deadline to file for school board is Friday
- May Day Flowers
- Herald and SUN recognized at Association Convention
- Murder suspect sited in Lyman County, apprehended in Wyoming
- Forum introduces Republican candidates for commission
- Foundation awards $22,000 in 2016.
- 29th annual Band Dinners
- Candidate forum to be held in Presho
- Presho to test fire siren April 26