NewsMay 08 2014
The Lyman Middle School track meet scheduled for today has been cancelled due to rain and will NOT be rescheduled.
The Elementary Track & Field Day scheduled for Friday, May 9 has been postponed until Thursday, May 15 and will still begin at 1:00pm at the track in Presho.
Note from the Editor:
Please note the following corrections to this week's Lyman County Herald. We apologize for the typos.
1. Sound Systems will be at the City Bar Friday night, May 9th 9:30 to 1:30am
2. Arson suspect Casey Byrd is 35 years old, not 25.
3. Trusty was at the city meeting Monday night, not Tursty.
4. And, Jesse Schindler doesn't not spell his name with a 'i'
- Prairie Futures program guides nontraditional students to nursing degree
- Highway Patrol to Conduct “Move Over” Campaign Friday
- Burglar hits county
- Deadline to file for school board is Friday
- May Day Flowers
- Herald and SUN recognized at Association Convention
- Murder suspect sited in Lyman County, apprehended in Wyoming
- Forum introduces Republican candidates for commission
- Foundation awards $22,000 in 2016.
- 29th annual Band Dinners
- Candidate forum to be held in Presho
- Presho to test fire siren April 26