NewsMay 08 2014
The Lyman Middle School track meet scheduled for today has been cancelled due to rain and will NOT be rescheduled.
The Elementary Track & Field Day scheduled for Friday, May 9 has been postponed until Thursday, May 15 and will still begin at 1:00pm at the track in Presho.
Note from the Editor:
Please note the following corrections to this week's Lyman County Herald. We apologize for the typos.
1. Sound Systems will be at the City Bar Friday night, May 9th 9:30 to 1:30am
2. Arson suspect Casey Byrd is 35 years old, not 25.
3. Trusty was at the city meeting Monday night, not Tursty.
4. And, Jesse Schindler doesn't not spell his name with a 'i'
- Lyman’s Prom is April 18
- Kennebec Town Board election results
- Presho City Election results
- Look what I found
- Nominating petitions for Lyman School election now available
- Easter Sunrise Service location changed
- Inured Highway Patrol Trooper returns to work
- No April Fool's Joke
- Successfull Shamrock Shuffle
- Speed limit and fees increase April 1
- Wheat Growers holds open house in Kennebec