NewsMay 08 2014
The Lyman Middle School track meet scheduled for today has been cancelled due to rain and will NOT be rescheduled.
The Elementary Track & Field Day scheduled for Friday, May 9 has been postponed until Thursday, May 15 and will still begin at 1:00pm at the track in Presho.
Note from the Editor:
Please note the following corrections to this week's Lyman County Herald. We apologize for the typos.
1. Sound Systems will be at the City Bar Friday night, May 9th 9:30 to 1:30am
2. Arson suspect Casey Byrd is 35 years old, not 25.
3. Trusty was at the city meeting Monday night, not Tursty.
4. And, Jesse Schindler doesn't not spell his name with a 'i'
- Ground broken for the Wheat Growers fertilizer plant
- Greater Lyman Foundation works toward challenge
- A Season of Giving
- Local Food Pantry partners with Feeding South Dakota
- Senior meal program to end in Lyman County due to declining numbers
- Former students rebut CNN’s accusations against St. Joseph’s Indian School
- Transportation Secretary visits South Dakota rail rehab project
- National Gas Average Nears Four-Year Low
- Schaefer re-elected to third term in House
- Growing rural communities