NewsMay 08 2014
The Lyman Middle School track meet scheduled for today has been cancelled due to rain and will NOT be rescheduled.
The Elementary Track & Field Day scheduled for Friday, May 9 has been postponed until Thursday, May 15 and will still begin at 1:00pm at the track in Presho.
Note from the Editor:
Please note the following corrections to this week's Lyman County Herald. We apologize for the typos.
1. Sound Systems will be at the City Bar Friday night, May 9th 9:30 to 1:30am
2. Arson suspect Casey Byrd is 35 years old, not 25.
3. Trusty was at the city meeting Monday night, not Tursty.
4. And, Jesse Schindler doesn't not spell his name with a 'i'
- Former Bearcat and current Raider fan selected to the Hall of Fame
- Share your love story with us
- Annual Kennebec fishing tournament draws crowd
- March 19 to be proclaimed as "Mike Sweeney Day" in Presho
- Lyman places 10th at Mid Dakota Monster
- GLF grants applications now being accepted
- Give 'em room to work
- 40th year for Lyman tourney
- Snow arrived the day after Christmas
- Officials urge holiday safety
- Merry Christmas
- Railroad equipment parked for winter