NewsJune 18 2014
Members of the Kennebec High School alumni gathered for an all-school reunion Saturday at the gym in Kennebec. The event, held every three years, honored classes ending in "2", "3", and "4". Alumnus John Smith (class of 1951), seated on the far right, and others at the table dressed in their old school colors of purple and gold to attend the reunion.
See this week's Lyman County Herald for more pictures and complete story on the Kennebec Alumni
- Lyman County Pheasants Forever Chapter holds banquet
- Hunters average two birds in Lyman Co. during opener
- National Fire Prevention Week, October 9-15
- Hoops for Coop
- Lyman Celebrates Homecoming
- Fall Harvest Underway
- LHS to crown King & Queen Monday, Sept. 26
- Lyman PF Chapter plans Banquet
- Kennebec hosts Rodeo for Cowboys and Cowgirls, age 4 to 18
- GLF Update: "The Miller Challenge"
- Pheasant survey indicates Lyman County routes among highest in state
- Court rules on County State’s election