NewsJuly 30 2014
Alumni from the class of 1994 gathered several times throughout the two-day weekend to celebrate their 20th high school reunion. Saturday night the following attended the Lyman all-school reunion at the Kennebec gym: seated, l-r; Todd Eymer, Matt Morgan, Chauncey Anderson, Ryan Kotz and Holly (Lillebo) Cleveland. Middle row l-r: Brock Sundall, Kristi (Andersen) Sharahan, Sandi (Ramser) Pearson, Cheyenne (Floyd) Garnos, Shelli (Caslin) Collins, Natalie (Moore) Gerlach and Nicole (Halverson) Choal. Back row, l-r: Cody Comp, Michael Madsen, Julie (Rabern) King, Mina Reino and Charysh (Herman) McKnight. Others attending but not pictured included Trusty Mertens, Tabatha Harmon, Jesse Palmer, Michael Dison and Kurt Campbell.
See this week's Lyman County Herald for more reunion pictures from honored classes.
- Raider colors on parade
- Lutherans observe 100 years in Presho
- Rails to the Future Applauds Receipt of $13 Million TIGER Grant to Build Railroad to Presho
- Homecoming King and Queen Crowned
- Survey indicates pheasants numbers strong in central South Dakota
- Celebrate South Dakota's 125 years of Statehood at the museum Sunday
- Booster Club hosts kick off
- Market features sunflower blooms and more
- Kennebec to celebrate Lake Byre; DayTriathlon set for Saturday
- Pool season comes to an end
- Hoping for a favorable nod from the judge
- Reminiscing at school reunions